In my similar round-up last year I explained that our telly automatically turns subtitles on when muted, which often then get stuck when we change channels. With hilarious consequences!
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- RT @BertieFox: Also, has no-one in #eastenders yet learned that whoever kisses in the Secret Alley of Kissing is ALWAYS discovered? 8 hours ago
- @baradar85 @Iran_Style Mmmmmmmm 10 hours ago
- @Prof_Quiteamess All the way through I was thinking "Well this is basically an episode of Timeless" but I didn't th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @D_Hollingsworth Hahahaha it really should 1 day ago
- Watched the first episode of #Informer and it’s very nice, but I haven’t felt so assaulted by aggressively weird co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)