In my similar round-up last year I explained that our telly automatically turns subtitles on when muted, which often then get stuck when we change channels. With hilarious consequences!
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @darrenjl We’ve had a Swedish version of Top of the World Darren 2 hours ago
- @JackieHunter1 Yes! It's lovely in a very quiet way. Anne is the best Brontë. 1 day ago
- RT @DrMarkAldridge: Fascinated by the order of names in the booklet for the new Steps concert Blu-ray... The extra space before Lee's name… 2 days ago
- @baradar85 It's Rishu hahaha 2 days ago
- RT @faceokay: unfortunately this image of Barbra Streisand's cloned dogs looking at the grave of the dog they were cloned from is a more po… 4 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)