In my similar round-up last year I explained that our telly automatically turns subtitles on when muted, which often then get stuck when we change channels. With hilarious consequences!
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @richardjgooch I'm really not! 💁♂️ 5 hours ago
- @richardjgooch https://t.co/q0ReYBFrUW 5 hours ago
- @michael_dennis @HarryMcentire For the love of God why wasn't this a podcast 5 hours ago
- I'm pleased to report that the Lady Diana Barber Shop is still offering haircuts, pedicures and full body massages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Don't think much of this Are You Being Served? remake. https://t.co/rYq1EvWwbY 1 week ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)