There’s a fine art to the graphic design of signage icons. They should speak for themselves for one thing. I saw this lovely poster on the train, but it was spoiled by masses of explanatory text which was too small to read. I’ve added some simpler interpretations.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @michael_dennis Oh MY! 2 days ago
- @baradar85 We're on the map! twitter.com/eaterlondon/st… 1 week ago
- I'm gay but I have a lot of meat and cheese twitter.com/NickAltishin/s… 1 week ago
- @baradar85 "hot cousin" so on-brand. 1 week ago
- @baradar85 (Interview with the Vampire has aged REALLY well.) 2 weeks ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)