The current hacking scandal is getting more and more complicated, with news (about news) piling upon news (about news). Today it occurred to me that a lot of what’s going on is familiar from the lyrics of Radiohead’s ‘A Wolf At The Door’, so I’ve done a quick infographic to explain one by virtue of the other.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- RT @thedebbiemcgee: It would have been Paul’s Birthday today. Happy picture he so loved his bunnies 😀❤️ https://t.co/9mMgZOIJtI 4 minutes ago
- RT @lovelimmy: Not Bruno Mars heckling Kelendria’s baking... 😩 20 hours ago
- Duolingo having a completely normal one #lockdown https://t.co/DPsNoMZZyK 23 hours ago
- RT @richard_littler: what the... https://t.co/27KTKQ60PJ 2 days ago
- @michael_dennis If only 3 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)