In my similar round-up last year I explained that our telly automatically turns subtitles on when muted, which often then get stuck when we change channels. With hilarious consequences!
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- A colleague just referred to Oxford as "up North" https://t.co/IaRNkCbRS2 3 hours ago
- RT @dodo: Most independent dog ever 😂🎾 https://t.co/2yfU0Vqoec 4 hours ago
- Enjoyable roundel placement from the Mirror's TV supplement https://t.co/sUou4VN0Wy 1 day ago
- My sister-in-law and her young children are all round at my mum's. "Is it OK that Darius plays with the dustpan and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @LondonConcrete It's for retired egg-layers who've been pecked a lot by other chickens at the farm, to keep them wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)