The official mascots of this year’s Games are, to be blunt, creatures of nightmare. I’ve done this post as a public service. Monsters belong in monster movies, not out and about scaring small children in our streets and stadia. Sleep well everyone.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- RT @stevenperkins: It's weird how, during the period when everyone was tweeting jokes about their fictional conversations with fictional an… 4 hours ago
- RT @thedebbiemcgee: It would have been Paul’s Birthday today. Happy picture he so loved his bunnies 😀❤️ https://t.co/9mMgZOIJtI 7 hours ago
- RT @lovelimmy: Not Bruno Mars heckling Kelendria’s baking... 😩 1 day ago
- Duolingo having a completely normal one #lockdown https://t.co/DPsNoMZZyK 1 day ago
- RT @richard_littler: what the... https://t.co/27KTKQ60PJ 3 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)