The official mascots of this year’s Games are, to be blunt, creatures of nightmare. I’ve done this post as a public service. Monsters belong in monster movies, not out and about scaring small children in our streets and stadia. Sleep well everyone.
Join 54 other followers
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @StuartMaddison Literally never happened to me. Me, the person who deserves it most! 1 month ago
- @haurielooper Yep, 100% this. To go out and be FUN in front of the whole of Europe with that knowledge. Winners in every possible way. 4 months ago
- Woke up, started thinking about Ukraine and got upset. Jesus. The hope. The dignity. 4 months ago
- So much respect to Ukraine for participating, and winning, in the middle of – fucking hell – all of all of that, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- GET IN <3 <3 <3 #eurovision 4 months ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)