There’s a fine art to the graphic design of signage icons. They should speak for themselves for one thing. I saw this lovely poster on the train, but it was spoiled by masses of explanatory text which was too small to read. I’ve added some simpler interpretations.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- Watching Season 4 of Lost. The absolute best. Just like Series 4 of Doctor Who was. Jesus imagine how good Season 4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @haurielooper There’s also a long list of failed characters who weren’t any the more interesting for being appended… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @baradar85 What are you doing in there Aria 1 day ago
- . @baradar85 has been brushing the rugs. If we saved all the fur each time we could probably knit an extra cat by P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @richardjportman *melodrama 1 day ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)