The current hacking scandal is getting more and more complicated, with news (about news) piling upon news (about news). Today it occurred to me that a lot of what’s going on is familiar from the lyrics of Radiohead’s ‘A Wolf At The Door’, so I’ve done a quick infographic to explain one by virtue of the other.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- I regret to inform you they’ve been having a go at ‘Lo Yorkshire Pudding con Gravy’ on Italian Masterchef… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @OldRoberts953 The abandoned spaceship should be really spooky, but it just feels like everyone’s looking for the b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Chrisrubery More, but it is very pretty 2 days ago
- @AndiMcLellan There are acts that are cool and acts that amaze. Some acts are scary and some acts will daze! 2 days ago
- @AndiMcLellan https://t.co/rdXzEjFFwT 2 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)