So I’ve got this audio mash-up I did a couple of years ago knocking around on my hard drive and it needs a home. And Gillian Wright did some lovely acting as Jean Slater in Eastenders again this week, didn’t she. And Britney’s new single’s good, isn’t it. So it’s any excuse really. Click below to listen.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @baradar85 @JacksonDucasse Yes! 8 hours ago
- @baradar85 EGG 8 hours ago
- @nickw84 I often think about the alternative 2019 that we've all spent riding around on Crossrail listening to new ABBA. 2 days ago
- @OldRoberts953 As a kid, I always had ACTUAL crumpets with Dr Who funnily enough 5 days ago
- I feel seen #duolingo https://t.co/nFQge8ityQ 1 week ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)