So I’ve got this audio mash-up I did a couple of years ago knocking around on my hard drive and it needs a home. And Gillian Wright did some lovely acting as Jean Slater in Eastenders again this week, didn’t she. And Britney’s new single’s good, isn’t it. So it’s any excuse really. Click below to listen.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @michael_dennis Happy birthday Michael! https://t.co/5G6rmdiaD2 1 day ago
- @thetimeladies_ @willbrooks1989 @QuizOfRassilon Oh OK, sorry! You know we had trouble hearing a lot of it from our table! 1 day ago
- @willbrooks1989 @QuizOfRassilon Oh! Yes they did. Sorry to report it was presented without comment, we didn't know… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @D_Hollingsworth Oh yes, it was compulsory at the end 2 days ago
- Favourite moments from the Gloria musical: LOWLY BEGINNINGS LAUNDRY MAMBO, MOTHER-IN-LAW LOVE DUET and SPINAL PARALYSIS DREAM BALLET 2 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)