Due to popular demand (thanks xolondon), I’ve made a nice one hour playlist of some of the tracks I enjoyed the most last year. Not all of them, because a) THAT WOULD BE SILLY and b) if not for the vagaries of Spotify I’d have definitely included T.I.’s Castle Walls and Arcade Fire’s Ready To Start. But I hope you enjoy it, if you like enjoying things.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- RT @banalyst: WHAT ABOUT THE LAWN https://t.co/zSir11Yqd1 1 day ago
- Unprecedented scenes on #Masterchef https://t.co/SASeUbNkVu 2 days ago
- RT @mutablejoe: is he .. is he going to fuck the nose twitter.com/BBC/status/109… 4 days ago
- “You’ve got one minute to crumble your biscuit” – oh we’ve all been there #Masterchef 4 days ago
- How many wives has Gregg got through now? #Masterchef https://t.co/7RCnqwcpKz 4 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)