Due to popular demand (thanks xolondon), I’ve made a nice one hour playlist of some of the tracks I enjoyed the most last year. Not all of them, because a) THAT WOULD BE SILLY and b) if not for the vagaries of Spotify I’d have definitely included T.I.’s Castle Walls and Arcade Fire’s Ready To Start. But I hope you enjoy it, if you like enjoying things.
What am I talking about?adele adric adverts amy pond beyoncé black swan books britney cats cheryl cole chickens childhood clara oswald david tennant death doctor who dogs drake eastenders eggs films fish frank ocean games gaming gay heather trott hellraiser insects jamie woon jb from jls jon pertwee kanye katy b lara croft lost matt smith metafiction monsters muse music nas nicki minaj nyssa olympics peter davison plan b project management rachel stevens rats rihanna river song ronnie mitchell rose tyler sarah jane smith sausages selena gomez sex shopping shops snakes steven moffat take that tegan telly time travel tom baker tomb raider torchwood toys twitter usher will young work x factor
Looking for something?
- @haurielooper Yep, 100% this. To go out and be FUN in front of the whole of Europe with that knowledge. Winners in every possible way. 2 days ago
- Woke up, started thinking about Ukraine and got upset. Jesus. The hope. The dignity. 2 days ago
- So much respect to Ukraine for participating, and winning, in the middle of – fucking hell – all of all of that, I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- GET IN <3 <3 <3 #eurovision 2 days ago
- I will not hear a WORD against Mika. HERO to a serial language-learner like me. Learned Italian in, like, three mon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Weekly top artists (Last.fm)